Welcome to the Cups4J user forum!
Feel free to discuss troubles, bugs, feature requests, success stories and more around Cups4J on this forum. In order to be able to keep things on topic and free from illegal or unrelated things, please stick with the rules below.
Thanks for your timeGolden Rules
- Only one account per person is permitted.
- When registering, a valid email address has to be used. Disposable email addresses are not permitted. If found, we will remove the account in question.
- Keep all posts on-topic.
- Do not or pretend to be/represent somebody else. Your account will be deleted if found to be in breach of this rule.
- Do not discuss illegal activities. The server is hosted in germany and so is subject to german law.
- Include as much information as you can when seeking help. This may include logs and command line output. Nobody will be able to help you if you don't give sufficient detail.
- No useless posts. This includes: Thread bumping, useless one liners, Flamewars, Trolling and Spamming.
- Do not link to any site or post material that contains adult content, sexually oriented material or might otherwise be considered offensive. Any post containing an inappropriate link will be deleted and the poster will receive a warning. This also applies for Avatars and Signatures.
- Do not propose/link to any site that contains warez/copyrighted software/materials that can be downloaded illegally.
- You cannot send PM's until you reach three forum posts.
At all times:
- Keep all commentary civil, and be courteous at all times. Constructive criticism is welcome, but insults directed towards other users or the site admins will not be tolerated. Coarse/insulting language will not be tolerated.
- No commercial advertising is permitted.
- If you feel a post violates any of these rules, or you need to bring it to the attention of a moderator (move threads/close/split), please send PM to the admin account.
- These forums are centered on Cups4J. They are not a place to promote ideological, religious, or political matters. All such discussions will be deleted/closed.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in an editing, negative moderation or deletion of your post and/or account.
We reserve the right to ban abusers from the site. We reserve the right to change these rules at any time.