Sorry, currently - again - due to spammers forum Registration disabled
If you need an account in Cups4J forums please send an email. Sorry for the inconvenience .
This new version contains one bug fix (-> see changes) and logging with slf4j.
This new version contains some minor bug fixes and some changes in order to work correctly with newer CUPS server versions.
- Correctly add printer location
- Support CUPS answers with several attribute groups having the same name
- Log output removed
This new version comes with some new features and one API change that can break your existing code without compile errors - so please be very careful. Print job attributes provided via attribute map need to be sparated by '#' instead of ' ' in order to allow blanks within attribute values.
For all changes made in this version please @See Changes
Bugfix release 0.6.1
In Cups4J 0.6.0 and probably also in 0.5.0 duplex printing was not working correctly.
Quite some changes this time.
- There is a new version of Cups4J available providing mainly streaming of documents. @See Changes and Downloads
- Starting with the last version published 2010/08 (which is now known as Cups4j-0.5.0), following releases will be available for download in the download section.
- You can download an EJB 3.1 print server sample application runnable within JBoss 6.0.0.Final that shows some features of Cups4J you might find useful for enterprise projects. @See Cups4J meets EJB 3.1
- You can download a simple Swing application that shows settings and capabilities of printers for a given CUPS server. For example this can serve as input for printing. @See download section
- Cups4J works with CUPS 1.4.x. 1.3.x and 1.2.x versions should also work.
- Cups4J forum is online. Sorry, but you need to register to post messages in order to keep this board free from SPAM and other unwanted things.